Which product do I need?

I want to pay off my mortgage should I or my spouse / partner die.

If you are looking for the most basic life assurance product that will pay off your mortgage should you die, then Mortgage Protection is the right product for you.

I'm looking for a lump sum to help my family if I die or I get a serious illness.

If you require a cash payment in the event that you or your spouse dies, or gets a serious illness, then Term Assurance is the right plan for you.

Specialised products

AonInsure.ie can also arrange policies for the following specialised life products:

Family Plan

A life assurance product that offers you more than life cover, including cover in the event of illness, an accident or time spent in hospital, as well as providing cover for your children.

Inheritance Tax

Protect your family against the cost of an inheritance tax liability.

Business Protection

Protect your business in the event that a key employee dies.

Pension Term Assurance

In certain circumstances a pension may entitle you to tax relief on your Term Assurance payments.

More information on specialised life products

For more information on any of specialised life products, please call us on 01-293 2300 – we'll be happy to help.