Level 1 - Hospital Cover
Level 1 Hospital gives you access to excellent hospital care so that you have the reassurance of knowing that you will have the best quality healthcare, should you ever need it.
Here's what Level 1 Plan will give you:
Access to more local and national hospital and treatment centres than any other health insurer.
- A private room in a public hospital.
- 75% cover in a semi-private room in a private hospital.
- Full cover for all listed cardiac procedures in high-tech hospitals.
- Full cover for all our listed day case procedures in public and private hospitals.
- Cover for in patient consultant fees.
- Full cover in approved scan centres for out patient PET-CT, MRI scans & CT scans
- Cancer care support benefit for accommodation costs incurred when travelling
- A wide range of additional core benefits
- Cover for new and emerging procedures not yet available in Ireland.
- Up to €100,000 for A&E cover abroad.
- 100 days cover for in patient psychiatric treatment per year.
- 91 days in patient cover for alcohol and substance abuse every 5 years.
- €30 per day towards convalescence care for up to 14 days.