Level 1 - Everyday
Level 1 Everyday not only gives you access to excellent hospital care should you need it, but it also works for you on a daily basis by giving you money back on everyday medical expenses such as visits to your G.P. or dentist.
Here's what Level 1 Everyday will give you:
Access to more local and national hospital and treatment centres than any other health insurer.
- A private room in a public hospital.
- 75% cover in a semi-private room in a private hospital.
- Full cover for all listed cardiac procedures in high-tech hospitals.
- Full cover for all our listed day case procedures in public and private hospitals.
- Cover for in patient consultant fees.
- Full cover in approved scan centres for out patient PET-CT, MRI scans & CT Scans
- Cancer care support benefit for accommodation costs incurred when travelling.
- A wide range of additional core benefits
- Cover for new and emerging procedures not yet available in Ireland.
- Up to €100,000 for A&E cover abroad.
- 100 days cover for in patient psychiatric treatment per year.
- 91 days in patient cover for alcohol and substance abuse every 5 years.
- €30 per day towards convalescence care for up to 14 days.